Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcom, Friday Morning!

South VietNam in Mytho. I love how big their smiles are! They must really be having a great time!

I am always glad to wake up to a Friday morning!! My mother and Robert came into town on Wednesday and left this morning to go back to Memphis. I have seen her almost every week since summer began and I love it. The time we spend together is so special to me and I want to take advantage of our time together because in the next year who knows where Rich will take a job and how far away we will have to move. Right now it is just a three hour drive. Next year we could very well be a plane ride away.

The visitor's keep coming!! This afternoon Richard's mother is supposed to come into town to stay with us thru Sunday. His cousin is having a baby shower on Saturday and I can't wait. It is her first baby and really the first baby for Richard's side of the family. Everyone is so excited!!

We got an update yesterday from our agency. 2 new referrals. Yea! 1 for a healthy toddler boy who is 3 1/2 and the second was a 7 month old girl from the waiting child list. Also, 8 families got travel approval. Congratulations to all the families!!

They hope (We hope!) to have more referrals next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

Yeah!!!! Im so glad we got some referrals. Let's pray for more next week.

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

You are moving up the list.