Monday, June 11, 2007

2 Years ago today...

I just wanted to write a quick entry today because it is our 2nd year wedding anniversary. It has gone by so fast! I feel so blessed to be married to Richard. He is such a caring person. I realize not every man would agree to adopt when he has no reason to believe we could not have a biological child. It means so much that he is willing to open his heart to a child in need. My life so far with him has been filled with so much joy and happiness. I love him to no end. I am so excited about our future and I am in love with the idea that our family is growing! It has been a wonderful 2 years and I know our lives will continue to be blessed. So...Happy Anniversary, Richard! I love you!!!





5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy happy anniversary!

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Misty said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I love hearing from people! It's nice to "meet" you and put a face with just a name from the yahoo group. :) Happy anniversary! Also, congratulations for getting on the "list". I'm book marking your blog and look forward to following along. :)

Misty

angie said...

I just found your blog and saw that you are also with CHI. We are in the midst of our homestudy right now. Look forward to reading over your journey so far!
Angie
roadtovietnam.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I just saw your blog we are also with CHI.We live in memphis and are looking forward to bring home a baby boy!We are still in the middle of our homestudy.I am working on my blogspot. I look forward to following your journey!
michelle