Thursday, June 28, 2007

Moving is not fun!


The above print is of Vietnam. My MIL bought this for Rich and I and gave it to us last week while she was here for her visit. Isn't it beautiful? I especially like it because it is a black and white print. Now, we just have to find a room to hang it.

Urgh. Work this week has not been fun. Our office is moving so it has been very hectic. Most of my files were packed away by a temp last week, so it has been so hard to find what I need. My office is a disaster and nothing is in order. I am a very organized person and can be a little anal when it comes to cleanliness and organization. I can't keep my head straight while working in such a mess. It's distracting. Oh well, It will all be over Monday. I will have to finish packing tomorrow and then I am working all day Saturday to make sure files are put away in their proper place. I am not looking forward to it. I cherish my Saturdays because that is usually the one day that Richard and I can spend together. Oh well, it's really no big deal. It's just one Saturday so I need to just get over it, right? I know. I am being a baby :-)

On a much brighter note, Richard and I are leaving Tuesday afternoon to meet my whole family at the beach! We all (about 17 of us!) rent a big beach house in Gulf Shores. We have been doing this since I was about 2. It's so much fun and really the highlight of my summer.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer that our agency gives us a big referral update tomorrow!! Now that would make for the start of a great weekend!!

4 comments:

K said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks for linking me in your blogs list. Good luck with the work this weekend. I understand though, I am super anal retentive :) I even own my own label maker :)

Heather said...

We finished the DVD series. Just to warn you if you haven't...the last test is essay.

Kathryn said...

It was great to see that CHI received 3 referrals this week.

Tasha Kent said...

Vacation, visitors and moving! At least you're keeping busy.

Good luck on your journey!