I've been tagged by H at Star Light Star Bright! Yay! A reason to post =)
4 jobs I've had:
1. I worked at an ice cream stand that was named "Boomers". Looking back it was a their cheap version of Hooters. Only at 16 I had no idea!!
2. West Clinic in Memphis. It is an Oncology Clinic and I worked the front desk
3. Hunter Fan as an import specialist.
4. Fox Ridge Homes. They are a new home builder and I do their accounting. Very exciting :)
4 movies I've watched over and over:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. The Ring (love scary movies!)
3. Office Space
4 places I have lived: Oh, gosh...I don't even know if I can list 4!
1. Walls, Mississippi
2. Horn Lake, Mississippi
3. Southaven, Mississippi
4. Nashville, TN
From the time I moved out of my parents home, I never lived more than 5 minutes from them. So the move to Nashville was HUGE as it is like 4 hours away!!!
4 shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Two and a half Men
3. Friday night lights
4. Project Runway
4 places I've been:This list wont be too exciting..
4 favorite things to eat:
3. peanut butter
4. Anything fried!
4 places I'd rather be:
1. Closer to family. Anywhere, just closer.
2. The beach
3. at home on the couch with a good book
4. at dinner with Richard sharing a glass of wine
4 things I look forward to this year:
1. A Baby coming into our lives
2. Richard finishing school and getting his PhD
3. Moving. Whether we stay in Nashville or Richard's carrer takes us somewhere else I am excited to start this new chapter
4. Spending every moment I can with the people I love the most!
Okay I am supposed to tagg others but I am a little late in the game, so if you haven't been tagged yet, You're it!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have recieved and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let his presence settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance praises and love."