Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Weekend Therapy

Well, we are at week seven with no approval from CIS =( I am practicing patience. Let me just say it is hard. I know it will come....but when??


I was able to go home (Mississippi) this past weekend for my dear friend Amanda's birthday. The best therapy is time spent with best friends.


I swear, I have the greatest group of friends. I feel so much support from them. I don't know what I would do without them!! They are so excited for Richard and I and are just as ready for us to bring Sam home as we are. And they never get tiered of hearing me talk about the adoption. I love them and I always have the best time with them. We started the night off with dinner at the Happy Mexican ( I LOVE Mexican food) and then ended the night with some music and dancing. There were lots and lots of laughs all thru the night. It was just what I needed.



Oh! My bff from high school, Samantha, bought Samuel his first pair of swimming trunks!



Too cute, right? We went swimming Saturday with our other friends and everyone had their little one. They were all so cute. Samantha has a 13 month old girl, Emerson. The cutest little thing. And she LOVES the water! Adorable!

Hopefully I will update tomorrow saying that we finally got our I-171H. My fingers are crossed!!

No comments: