Friday, June 15, 2007

Glad it's Friday!

These are Bang Lang Flowers. When they are in blossom, it announces the coming of summer. Summer is definitely here in Tennessee.


I am so happy to finally be at Friday!! This weekend should be really nice. Other than dinner reservations we have nothing major going on. This is good.


Tonight we are having dinner with friends. Really casual. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning, laying out by the pool and then Richard and I are going to celebrate our anniversary that was on Monday. It's just no fun to celebrate on a Monday.


I am hoping for an update from our agency today. Gosh, I would love to see some news about referrals!!
Oh! I have found a song that I am in love with. It is Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks. It's so sweet! If you haven't heard it, you really must listen. This link will give you the lyrics. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dixiechicks/lullaby.html
--
UPDATE: Well, we got a program update from CHI. New travel dates were given, but no new referrals. It is disappointing that there are no new referrals, but great news for the families who are traveling to get their little ones. It seems like it has been a really long time since any referrals have been received. Maybe it just seems that way to me because now I am actually on the list and these new referrals will affect our placing. Oh well. Maybe next week?? Congratulations to the families who have received travel dates!! I am excited for you all!!!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a bummer; no referrals! I'm at work, so I can't check my home e-mail. If our SW is in on Friday, the update is never until the end of the work day. Since I don't get home though until 5:45, though, the actual time doesn't matter, just that we get the update before the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I dint know they had a name. sorry abot no rererrals. ..

Heather said...

I love that song! I've seen it on many adoption videos that people post.

K said...

I was bummed about no referrals too. Oh well, maybe lots next week. Have a nice weekend.

angie said...

Thanks for your post on our site...I have been following along with your jouney as well!

By the way, we are waiting for our Samuel also!
~Angie