Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wait one, over!!!


This is what we have so anxiously been waiting for....

Our I-171H arrived! It came in the mail yesterday and when I saw it in the mail box I could not believe it!! I was so thrilled. I called Rich who was still at school and told him to come home. We had something to celebrate!! We had some champagne in the fridge for this very occasion and we went to dinner at a local Mexican Restaurant. It was a good day.

Today I had a community service project I was working on (NOT court ordered, by the way!) so I wasn't near a fax machine and I didn't have time to run by CHI. I am faxing it to Sara first thing in the morning and we will be on the list! Yay!! Another thing to celebrate and one step closer to our little one. This makes me smile =)

1 comment:

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

Congratulations! You guys are one step closer to bringing your son home.
Cathy&Keith