Monday, August 27, 2007

My first Tag!

Yay! Okay, this will be fun :) Thanks, H at Star Light Star Bright!

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged & to read your blog!

Janelle-

J-June. June is the month Rich and I were married.

A- Anticipation. My aunt Denise used to tell us on Christmas Eve the best part of presents was the anticipation. My mom says anticipation is what makes good moments, special moments. I don't think the anticipation will be the best part about this process. The best part will be bringing Samuel home.

N- Not laid back. I like to worry. I don't actually like to worry, but I do worry. A lot. I just want everything to be perfect.

E-Easter. I was born on Easter day. I was born in March so Easter has only been on my birthday twice.

L-Love. Love the idea of being a mommy!!

L-Laughter. My favorite thing to do is laugh and luckily I am married to the funniest guy ever!

E-Eat. I love, love, love to eat. Also, Exercises. With all that eating, I have to exercises!

Okay- I am supposed to tag 7 people. I think H has tagged most of the people I would have tagged so I will just check their blogs to see what they wrote :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

We both worry and we both eat. I'm not so good though at the exercising! :) Thanks for playing.

K said...

What a pretty middle name. I am a worrier too. :)