Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weekend Update

Hi! We had our Pre-Adopt class today at CHI. It was very interesting. We had speakers on the medical aspect as well as attachment. We are super glad we went. And for attending we got a nifty certificate showing that we completed 4 hours of class. The certificate is a photocopy of a computer print out. Very official :)
Later that day I ran by Macy's. I had a gift card for them that I had never used and thought I would look at stuff for Sam. I bought two cute pair of camo shorts (a boy can never have enough camo shorts) and a cute hoodie. I took a picture of the small amount of things I have for him so far. A sock monkey, shorts, snoopy socks and a really, really cute shirt from my bff, Samantha.



I have mentioned the shirt before but took a pitcure so everyone could see. So adorable!

"Get your own Mom. This one is mine!" Love it!!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Love the shirt! I haven't bought any clothes yet, but it's getting harder and harder to put it off!

Carey and Norman said...

Hey guys. Yes, we remember you. I wish we could have talked more during or after class. We'll be at the class in October unless we decide to accept this little girl and are traveling. Keep watching our blog this week as we continue to make our decision. Many blessings and thanks for sharing your blog with us. I'll read more this week as I have time!!

Carey and Norman

Sherri said...

I see you live in Memphis. I live in Northwest TN. Maybe our little Vietnam sweeties can even have a play date some day!

Jessica and Eddie said...

I love the shirt-that is really cute!!! We went Saturday and ordered furniture. I did look at the baby clothes and it was so hard not buy anything. Hope you foot is doing better.

Heather Field said...

Cute little boy stuff! Shopping for little guys is too fun! I am a shopoholic. I have convinced my husband that "retail therapy" is the only way I can stay calm during the wait wait wait! So, I bet your collection will grow quickly!

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I can't wait to your have your baby and we get to see him wearing all this neat stuff.
Cathy

Casey and Carra said...

Shannon,

I love the shirt it is so cute. I have also bought clothes. I can't stand not too they are all so cute!!

Stacey said...

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!! Do they still have them? Where can I get one? We are also using CHI. We are in the waiting process to adopt a baby girl from China, but we want to adopt a boy from Vietnam as soon as we can :)

Stacey
LID 8-8-06 China

www.babyjellybeans.com
child's name - Jadalyn Cashion

K said...

I'm so bummed that I don't live near a CHI office... I would love to go to some classes. The shirt it too cute!

R&H said...

OMG That shirt is sooooooooooooo cute! LOVE IT!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

The Ben Show said...

Where on earth did you find that shirt? So cute! Also, love that sock monkey.