Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still waiting!

So the seller came back with a counter that we, of course, countered. We should know by noon. I really hope it works out, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too high. Wow, buying a house is so nerve wracking!

If it doesn't work out, back to looking we go. I hope something comes up soon. We really don't want to pay month to month here for long. It's very expensive. Anyway, I know it will all work out.

So I have written about how Sam HATES tummy time. Not anymore! He doesn't exactly love it, but he doesn't hate it. This picture is proof!



We have had major progress in all areas. For the past week or so anytime we take Samuel anywhere everyone comments on what a good baby he is. And it's true! It's like overnight he turned into this easy going baby! He wasn't a bad baby before. He has always been really sweet, he could just be really fussy when he was tired which seemed to be most of the time. He even hated riding in cars. He doesn't seem to mind it anymore. We have been doing a lot of running around latley because of the home search and he has been so awesome! He just drifts off to sleep! I guess a lot of it has to do with him reaching 3 months. He has been going down at night with NO crying! None. And he is averaging about 6 hours the first stretch. Then it goes in 3 hour stretches. But when we get him up to feed him and put him back down he doesn't protest at all. He just goes right to sleep! And since he has been getting more sleep, he seems to be able to tolerate staying up a little longer and is in a much better mood!

Okay. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we get good news this afternoon! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

foppa said...

oooh, i hope you get consistent stretches. I am totally in the same boat with A. She slept another 7.5 hr stretch last night (the first repeat in 1-1/2 wks) and I was jumping for joy – not for me, but for her. She had been sleeping so poorly the past few days I knew a good sleep would do her good. oh, and she also hated tummy time, but today she seemed ok with it and even used her arms to push up (finally!). :)

Good luck on the house!