Friday, April 24, 2009

Daddy comes home today!

Richard has been in Hawaii since last Sunday. He is there for work and he comes back today.

While he was gone Sam and I spent some time at home (MS). It was only about a 2 day trip, but we had fun.

I have to say though, we do best at home, on a schedule. And it really hasn't been hard being here and having night duty all by myself. Actually I am surprised at how easy it has been. But that's not to say we can't wait to have Daddy back! We sure have missed him!

We thought Daddy would get a kick out of Samuel picking him up wearing his Vanderbilt shirt. Isn't it too cute? :)

2 comments:

bb said...

Hello! I got your comment on my BlabyQuest blog, and I appreciate the kind words. My daughter is now almost as old as your Samuel. We are still struggling to nurse, but it still seems like a millions years since I wrote that post. Could that really have only been 2 1/2 months ago?!? Your baby boy is absolutely too cute, and I love those Easter pics!! I'll have to read back and start at the beginning of your story, but in the meantime - congratulations on your beautiful baby!!

foppa said...

Hi Shannon, I've been following your blog for awhile and wanted to say hello! I was also with CHI (Vietnam) and that's how I found your blog way back when. We were in the same boat you guys were and have yet to complete our adoption. However, we have also been very fortunate to start our family biologically, too. I think Samuel (who is adorably cute, btw!)is a few weeks older than our Audrey (born Feb 1), but I've enjoyed reading your blog since we've been on a similar timeline!

Anyway, just wanted to finally come out of lurking and say hi and congratulations!

tina
secondgenadoption.wordpress.com