Monday, December 3, 2007

Spreading Holiday Cheer!

Christmas is around the corner! I can't even believe it! This year has gone by so incredibly fast!!

Wow. Well, we have been on the waiting list for about 6 months. It seems unreal that it has been that long in some ways. Other ways it feels like we have been waiting much, much longer. But I have to say it feels good to put half a year behind us. That just sounds like a significant amount of time. Even if we have a year and a half left. Slowly but surely, we are getting there =)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful.

I just love, love, love this time of year!

6 comments:

Jessica and Eddie said...

It felt really good to hit that 6 month mark. It felt like such an achievement. Maybe by this time next year we will be planning a little trip out of the Country.

angie said...

looks like you are about to hit 180 days!! hang in there :)

Gina said...

Shannon,
I love this time of year, too. In the words of Kevin's mom in Home Alone, Christmas is the season of perpetual hope! It's so good to feel encouraged, filled, peaceful, and hopeful!
Gina

Lennah and Delylah's mom said...

I am glad to see you have hit the sixth month mark. Hopefully, the remaining time will fly by.
Cathy

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brings us all refferals very soon!

Stacey
LID 8-8-06 China

www.babyjellybeans.com
child's name - Jadalyn Cashion

Michelle said...

I hope you all are doing well! Adam, Lindsey, and I are wishing you both a Merry Christmas!