Thursday, December 27, 2007

New beginings and new Promises!




Hi! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Richard and I sure did.

We split our time between Mississippi and Memphis to spend time with my family and his mother. We were even able to slip in some time to see my favorite girls.






All of my friends have little ones. Richard and I are the only ones with no children so when they were taking family photo's someone came up with a clever idea so we wouldn't feel so left out...



Pretty funny.

Well, we have been on the list for more than 200 days now. Wow. That seems like a really long time, but I have a feeling it will easily be another 200. However you never know what the new year will bring so I will remain optimistic =)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a blessed New Year!!

Love,
The Dortches

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad that you both had a great Christmas!! I pray this year brings us all much Joy!!

Kathryn said...

Actually 200 days doesn't sound bad to me; that is only a little over half a year. I'll be thrilled to get my referral this year, much less travel. I'll be ecstatic if we get to bring our little one home before next year. Just have to keep the finger crossed and keep praying.

Susan said...

The pictures are great, especially the one of you, Richard, and the "baby." Really cute. I hope your wait won't be much longer and your son is home with you very soon! Happy New Year!