Friday, October 24, 2008

Sam's Room!






Samuel's room is almost done! I am pretty happy with how it tunred out. I did a couple of art projects for his room. I painted the letters on the wall behind his crib and added the ribbon and I painted the "samuel" train on the shelf. Our mothers bought us the glider and I am beyond thrilled to have it! It's so comfy. I sit in it and look around his room and imagine what it will be like once he is here!

So you can see he already has lots of stuff! What you don't see is the dresser full of even more clothes and shoes. Oh the shoes! He has a bunch of different sneakers and even hiking boots! They are so cute I cant NOT get them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are SO ahead of me with the nursery....

It looks wonderful, btw :-)

jodean
www.crazywonderfullife.wordpress.com