Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Labor of Love



Tonight is our first "Labor of Love" class. In this class they teach you first signs that you are in labor, pain management techniques, laboring positions, etc.

The class is a 6 weeks series. Once a week from 6:30-8:30. Gosh, I am usually asleep by 8:30 so I am going to feel like a real party animal tonight :) I am excited and hope I don't get too freaked out right away.

This weekend (really this month) is going to be really busy. Friday we are going to Matt and Rachel's to help give out candy and to have chili. Yum! Matt and Richard are going to carve pumpkins, too. It will be fun. We spent last holloween with them and they actually had a lot of trick or treaters come by. All of them so,so cute! Rachel, Matt and Richard all went to college together so Rachel and I of course became close friends when I moved to Nashville. I was in her wedding and now it's so fun because we both are pregnant. She is only about 5 weeks ahead of me, so it's so great to share this experiance with a good friend.

On Saturday I plan on getting up and leaving Nashville no later than 7:30 am to drive to Mississippi. My friend Amanda is have a wedding shower on Saturday so I am driving home for that plus my cousin Jennifer is also pregnant (again, only about 4-6 weeks ahead of me)and her shower is on Sunday. So busy weekend but full of lots of fun stuff!!

Okay- Keep your fingers crossed I can stay awake for the whole class tonight :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yippee! Can't wait to see you! I'm glad the class went well.

Jessica and Eddie said...

Your pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast. I know you have to be so happy. I love Sam's room!!!