Monday, April 2, 2007

Interviews

My first interview with our social worker, Sara is today.

I have a lot of paper work to turn into her today as well. In fact it is almost everything we need. The only things I am missing are the medical forms, Richard's employment letter from his advisor, local background check and oh yes, the photo page of my passport. It has been like five weeks since I applied and I am getting anxious to get it. I don't think we can finish the home study with out it. I am not sure, though. I'll check on that.

Good news! I have all the documents needed to send in our I-600A form to C.I.S. in Memphis! I am going to take everything to Sara this afternoon and have her check it before we send it. Hopefully in about 4 weeks we will get a letter inviting us to have our finger-prints taken.

I am hoping that by July we have the coveted 171-H form. This is when we will officially start the wait for being matched with our baby. I will celebrate like never before when we finally get this form!!

I'll update later and write more about the interview. Wish me luck! =)

No comments: