Friday, November 28, 2008

31 Weeks and lots to be thankful for!



Wow! I am 31 weeks! Can you even believe it? Time is going by so fast. It's amazing. Lately I haven't been feeling too swift. Doctor has check just about everything and all seems to be okay. We had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago and Samuel was estimated to weight 3 lbs! Whoa baby! Big baby :) Last Friday we also had our 3-d ultrasound. Richard is going to help me upload some pictures and the video. It was amazing! I swear I already love this baby SO much. I can't even begin to imagine what I will feel when I finally hold him. I think my heart may explode.

We stayed in Nashville this Thanksgiving because the three hour drive is getting harder and harder to make. My mom got super sick on Wed. so she wasn't able to make it up to see us,but my MIL came and spent Thursday with us.

I drive to Memphis this next weekend \, for my second of three showers. It is being given by my Aunt Denny and my cousin Lindsay. I am so thankful for them putting this together for me. They have SO much going on so it really means a lot.

The following weekend my BFF, Samantha is throwing me a shower. Again, so touched because I know putting these things together are not easy or cheap and she is currently in the process of adopting her sweet little girl from Ethiopia (Blog is Family Hood) so it means so much that she is doing this. I am very, very excited :)

I have so much to be thankful for. My wonderful husband, my wonderful friends, my loving family and this sweet baby boy that will be here soon. Life is good :)

No comments: