Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waiting

Not much to report on the adoption front. We are still waiting for our I-171 H so that we can be added to the 'list'. It will be a month May 19th since everything was sent in to Immigrations. Another family that is adopting from VN and who lives here in the Nashville area received their 171 H in about 4 1/2 weeks. If we receive ours around that time, that should still put us on the list by the end of May, very early June. I really, really hope by May. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! Once we are on the list that is considered a paper pregnancy in the adoption world. I think that is cute. I might even get a shirt that says Pregnant on Paper, I'll be so excited! I saw another shirt I liked that said Pregnant with Love for my son in Vietnam. I don't want to be too corny, though. I guess if anything I could get it and just wear it around the house. It would make me smile =)

I'll update soon. Hopefully to announce that Rich and I are finally on the list. Then everyday that passes gets us closer to the referral of our son.

Love,
Shannon

No comments: